If we associate, here are 14 things you need to know about me. If you know these 14 things, you know it all.
- I find that everything’s better in yellow
- Tina Fey is my person… literally anything involving Tina Fey, I’m on it!
- Giraffes are the best out of all the animals
- Favorite actresses: Amy Poehler, Holly Marie Combs, Sandra Bullock, Jane Krakowski, Jennifer Garner, Abigail Breslin, Betty White, and Julia Roberts (I’ve never taken the time to form an opinion on my favorite actors)
- Favorite movies: August Osage County, Lilo & Stitch, and The Proposal
- Favorite TV Shows: 30Rock, Charmed, Adventure Time, Bob’s Burgers, Spongebob, and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- The 14th of every month is a celebration known as Donaven Day
- I was a cheerleader for 6 years, but now I spend most of my time writing music and poetry
- “Peasant” plays a huge role in my vocabulary
- If you don’t respond to my text messages, I assume that you hate me and that our friendship is over
- Biggest Inspirations: Demi Lovato, Jamie Tworkowski, Jonny Craig, and Jimmy Needham
- I’m pursuing a career in social work and the mental health field
- My biggest fear is being forgotten… and Frank from Donnie Darko
- I love sushi, my friends, and Jesus
That’s me for ya.